Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blogging


Well, it may seem I have neglected this little blog, but in truth I've been running two other blogs (work based), plus I should do more on the Sheppard Family History one.

Also, I'm tweeting, facebooking, myspacing... I think ... I'm very scared that I might ... actually be turning into a virtual person too!

Nope - the ironing still needs doing, I can't be that virtual!

Check out my work blog if you get the chance:

http://www.thecompletetrainer.blogspot.com/

And, of course, I'm putting lots of stuff on my main site too http://www.thecompletetrainer.com/

Outside of work I've been designing the cover for Ted's album that Bryan recorded www.myspace.com/edwardmikalski and doing loads of other things. Mel has been accepted by a modelling agency (hardly surprising, she is drop dead gorgeous) and I took Alex up to Coventry University last week for his interview. Conditional acceptance, way to go!!


Right, back to work, that's enough for this lunch time! Oh, I should have another blog post up soon - Shani and I are doing a St Patrick's night on Saturday. Yes, English and Israeli singing Irish songs all night. Should be a laugh! See you at the Gunmakers Arms, Loughton, by any chance??

No comments: