Sunday, December 30, 2007

Published at last!


"The ghost sniffer took its time..."

Back in March I did the recording for my first ever properly published work, "The Ghost Sniffer and other stories" - a collection of short ghost stories. The publisher is a small independent with fingers in many other pies, but the books arrived at last!

So now I have to market them - set up my website properly, add a shopping cart, send out promo copies and really push it. It's the start, I hope, of me getting writing properly.

Want to buy a copy?!!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Carrie, on your audio book! Kudos!

It must feel wonderful. Do you have a marketing plan? Just wondering.

This is a great accomplishment and you should be proud.

Deb Gallardo
The Story Ideas Virtuoso at
http://debgallardo.com/virtuoso

ukfolkie said...

Thanks Deb. Yes, I do have a plan - but it needs expert help and time, both of which I intend to apply just as soon as I get back from the US! Thanks for your kind comments,

Carrie

Leah said...

I want one, I want one!
But what's your email?
Well, never mind - I'll send you a PM...