Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The loss of blogging attitude

I've been surfing the blogs - so many seem to have made one post and then slipped by the wayside. Is this because they are disheartened that no one has posted comments to their missives? Is it because 'it seemed like a good idea at the time'? Or because life overtakes you and there are more important things than feeding your flow of conciousness into cyberspace. I don't know, and perhaps I may even be a victim of this literary lethargy at some point, but what I do know is that it's really annoying to search through the 'interests', find something that looks good and then see that there's nothing more recent than a cold wet Thursday in 2004.

Ah well, I will keep surfing until I find some blogs that capture my interest. There was a park ranger one that looked interesting but that too faded out.. perhaps the bears ate the modem?

No comments: